Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Girl in the Window

"aahaa!!! " As I relaxed in my bed in the evening after another hectic day at school and tuition. School has just reopened and the teachers ready to collect the summer assignments. School has been boring after I blasted Sodium in chemistry lab and got pretty harsh scolding from teacher. So keeping a low profile there after. The summer heat also plays along with studies to suck my energy away and just can't stop myself from taking a short nap in evenings. Without wasting a single moment I went to my dream world.

The dream world's journey was interrupted by a melodious voice. As usual I tried to find the source of the voice in the dream but had to finally give up and woke up. Now there is one thing that I really hate and that is being disturbed from a sound sleep. Frustrated I moved in the direction of voice and as I reached the window, the frustration vanished in a moment.There are few moment in one's life that one remembers so vividly as if reliving them each time one thinks of them. Such beautiful moment was the day of my life when I saw her.

Whether it was sleepiness or the evening weather, I felt for a second that I saw something divine. Exactly opposite to my window, in my neighbor's window, there was this beautiful angel singing a song. I was brought to my senses as the voice changed from melodious to harsh. It turned out that she has a brother and they were playing antakshari. So for next 15 mins or so I enjoyed the melodious songs and during the hoarse ones... I was planning what to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment