Monday, May 17, 2010

First day at blogging

Sitting in the armless chair in front of computer, i try to stop myself falling asleep. The AC air is so so comforting... just want to take a quick nap before the guard comes to wake me up. Well who want to go outside in the scorching heat of Delhi where literally one feels as being raped up by the hot and dry air. If only the exterior changes could make me happy then i wouldn't be so gloomy.

This is the time when most of my friends are going back to home for the last time from MNIT. I am a very emotionless person usually and don't tend to form attachments with people, part of which is due to my childhood experiences. During the stay at college i didn't try to change and yet those bastards have become such close friends of mine that just the thought of living in hostel without them makes me nostalgic. Such is the result of leaving together.

I know i am not kind of person to write good stories but i think i will improve and something nice will start coming eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment